Tom Dugan, full-speed sprinting, and a Beetlejuice inspired launch ramp… you get the gist of it. Dugan sending it on his Odyssey Grandstand V2 pedals.
The Odyssey Grandstand v2 pedal has a redesigned internal configuration with an updated bushing system to reduce axial movement.
Like the original Grandstand, it still features a unique slim profile, a wide platform and a comfortable concave that feels exceptional as soon as you set foot on it. The pedal features a unique bearing configuration that allows a big spindle to be paired with a slim pedal body.
Available in PC and Alloy.
– Second version of the popular Grandstand pedal
– High strength plastic composite
– Redesigned internal configuration to reduce axial movement
– Proprietary 14mm heat-treated chromoly spindle with 17mm wrench flats and 6mm broach
– Extra large contact surface
– 8 oversized pins per side
– Genuinely thin body: 17mm at center with uninterrupted dual concave